Transcript Request - https://forms.gle/HAZiiRyZpNCxWCGg7
Counselor Appointment - https://forms.gle/PGRiFzg9U8DmMYNf7
Automobile Registration Form – https://forms.gle/3dTviFSRJ824JzNX9
The Darkest Night
Saturday, April 24, 2021 @ Silvermoon on Broad
8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- To make things easier this year, we have made the Prom Signup Forms digital.
- In order for a student to attend Prom, they must fill out one of the Signup Forms below.
- There is a link for current Redwater Students and a separate link for Out-of-School Dates.There will be a paper form that Out-of-School dates will need to complete, see Mrs. Frachiseur for this form.
- Once on the Signup form below, please take a moment to read through the information.
- There are several rules, guidelines and instructions that we would like for you to be aware of.
- All tickets must be bought and paid for by Monday, April 19, 2021.
- See Mrs. Knight or Mrs. Frachiseur for tickets.
- Ticket Prices for Redwater Students are $30.00.
- Redwater Seniors will not have to buy a ticket, they are provided by the Junior Class.
- All Out-of-School Dates are required to buy a ticket, they are $40.00.
Contact Shari Frachiseur at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Redwater Student Prom Signup Form
Out-of-School Date Signup Form
- This year we will also have a Professional Photographer at Prom.
- The week after prom you will use the first link below to order pictures.
- You will pay online and the pictures will be delivered to the school for pickup.
To Order Photos Click Here
K8 Photography Pricing Information
Distrist Golf Champions
Team A – District Champs
Team B – District Runner Up
Both Advance to Regionals
Academic UIL District Meet – 15 Teams - 34 medals!
Semester Exams Criteria - SPRING 2021
The purpose of the semester exam exemption plan is to:
- Provide an incentive for academic endeavor
- Improve school attendance
- Encourage good citizenship and punctuality
- Foster student-teacher relationship and responsibility
Exemptions for semester exams will not be given until the student has been cleared of textbook/library fines, fees, payment for lost books, etc. Extenuating circumstances preventing the payment of fees by a student will be considered on a case by case basis by the principal. Any student assigned to in-school suspension (ISS), out of school suspension (OSS), disciplinary alternative education program (DAEP), or caught cheating will forfeit their exemptions for that semester.
For exemption purposes only, three tardies in a class will count as one absence for that class.
*The following dates will be used when determining exemptions for semester exams in spring of 2021:
November 30, 2020 - May 27, 2020
Attendance/Grade Requirement for Exemptions:
- Perfect attendance – semester grade average of at least 75
- One or Two absences – semester grade average of at least 80
- Three absences – semester grade average of at least 90
- Four or more absences – no exemption
Number of Exams per grade:
- Seniors must take two (2) exams with one being a core subject.
- Juniors must take three (3) exams with two being a core subject.
- Sophomores must take four (4) exams with two being core subjects.
- Freshmen must take four (4) exams with two being core subjects.
*Attendance on review days and exam days is mandatory; absence may result in a loss of exemption.
*Those students who are exempt from exam(s) must attend class.