Don't mess with Texas
- Write an essay on how your efforts help raise awareness and motivate a new generation of Texans to stop litter and put trash where it belongs. Grand prize $6,000, and two $2,000 scholarships will be awarded in May 2015.
Deadline - Applications must be received by online submission or postmarked by APRIL 4, 2015, MIDNIGHT.
Come by Mrs. Carlton's office for more information.
Horse Sense 2nd Annual Essay Contest
- Choose and contemplate two of your favorite quotes from the book Horse Sense. Street Smarts. by Don W. Hodges. You will find these quotes either in the Amazon Kindle or hardback version, or review some quotes that are posted on the book's website HorseSenseStreetSmarts.com. Pick up more information from Mrs. Carlton.
Deadline- May 22, 2015.
All submitted essays must be nonfiction.
Bowie-Cass Electric Cooperative
- Must currently be receiving electrical services from Bowie-Cass Electric Cooperative.
Deadline - Must be in the Bowie-Cass office by 4:00p.m., March 20, 2015. Pick up application from Mrs. Carlton.
ETBU DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- For students pursuing a degree in math at ETBU. The ETBU Math Dept. will start looking at applicants on 3/27/2015 and will award scholarships to qualified applicants until the funds are exhausted. Pick up an application from Mrs. Carlton.
Friends of West Bowie County
- This is for the hunters and lovers of the outdoors!! Applicant must have a valid Texas State Hunting, Fishing, or Trapping license (at least one or a combination thereof). Pick up application from Mrs. Carlton. Must be returned to Mrs. Carlton on or before 4/30/2015, 4:00p.m.
Sandra Calloway Memorial Scholarship
- Applicant must have a college commitment and plan to Major in Education. Pick up application from Mrs. Carlton.
Deadline - April 20, 2015.